First time poster
I have recently received a diagnosis of Rheumatoid arthritis, I won’t lie…I’m struggling to get my head round it. I am terrified of what the future holds and as terrified of taking Hydroxychloroquine which has been prescribed.
Everything I hear about RA sounds so negative and horrendous, I need some hope. Please can anyone share with me any positive stories of their journey with RA.
I am 54 years old, and should be excited about my first grandchild arriving in the world sometime this week, instead I feel anxious and stressed all the time. I received confirmation of the diagnosis 9 weeks ago.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe