Having a Flare up
Hi All. I feel I’m having a flare up, life is a struggle, contacted my Rheumatology Hub at the Hospital on the 19th and again on the 28th, they said it could take up to 4 weeks for one of the Nurses to get back to me.
I’ve tried to get a doctors appointment, but all they say, is it urgent?! Yes, I’m in pain and I have a debilitating energy levels, but I don’t think it’s an urgent case, or an I wrong. So, I’ll have to wait weeks for a routine appointment.
I struggle to get to sleep at night, then struggle to get up, because I’m painful and exhausted. Any advice is most grateful. Or if anyone else in the same boat, I’d love to talk to you.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe