Hello there, tackling osteoarthritis with lifestyle/dietary changes/weight loss and Tai Chi!
After going through various appointments since last November - and quite frankly being in schock, also stress of moving house and DD heading towards A level exams...
I have arrived at a place where I am trying to tackle osteoarthritis in a holistic way with above changes. Aiming to start Tai Chi class tomorrow I hope. If not tomorrow then next week.
It is all a bit scary and not feeling as if I'm making much progress at the moment, so just reaching out for a chat and to find others who might be on a similar journey.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe