Do you suffer from back pain? NICE need volunteers
NICE are undertaking an Early Value Assessment (EVA) on digital technologies for lower back pain. As part of this assessment, they will be holding a scoping meeting from 10am - 12.30pm on Monday 10th July via Teams.
They are looking for people with lived experience of lower back pain to join the scoping meeting to look at and assess different apps and websites.
If you would like to help just follow the link above.
Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe