I've recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my knees and hands.
Been back to the Doctor's as now have pain in my left hip. So much so, I'm struggling to walk. I start physio in 2 weeks time. Just want to know exactly what I'm dealing with and how it's going to impact on my life. I'm 57 and work in a primary school. They have been great and offered me a meeting with occupational health.
Feeling quite down about it as I need to get my head round it all. When I'm pottering about at home I can manage it but work is another thing. I love my job!
Any advice soooo welcome!!!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe