Hi all, I haven’t posted on here for a while due to just feeling that I had nothing to offer, but now I am in need of some help.
I suffer from osteoarthritis in my lower back (my spine is resting on pelvis due to disc degeneration) and also in my neck.
In the last 6 months I have started to suffer with night time urinary incontinence which is now also becoming a problem during the day. For the last week l have also had the feeling of a permanent upset stomach. It is not IBS as I have suffered with this since my early 20s I am now 53. I was wondering if nerve compression can give this upset stomach feeling?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe