Newly diagnosed after 6yrs of symptoms
Hello, I'm sat here in a bit of a daze really.
For 6 yrs I've thought I was going mad. Negative blood tests, pain, fatigue, a hundred different symptoms with no answers.
This morning I've received a letter from my consultant with a leaflet for hydroxychloroquine, telling me my mri showed signs of inflammatory arthritis.
It's what I've thought was going on all this time, so why do I feel like I've just been blindsided?
Anyways, hi, I hope to get to know some of you better and find some support in here.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe