Foot Arthritis

Options

Hello,

Does anyone suffer from Talar Nevicular Arthritis foot Arthritis or similar?

I was after some useful pain relief tips

Emma

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,022
    Options

Hello @Emmsycoops and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have arthritis in your foot and looking for some pain relief tips. I am sure that others will connect with you to share their support and experiences. In the meantime have a look through the following from our website which I hope will be of some use.

and

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on,

With very best wishes,

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• DinahD
    DinahD Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi Emma

I didn't know what Talar Nevicular foot arthritis was but having looked it up it seems it affects an area in the ankle? I have ankle arthritis and have found the best thing is to use a support sock (more commonly known as plantar fasciitis socks), it makes a big difference to me. I did have a steroid injection some months back which didn't really make any difference to the pain but it did help with the stiffness and I was able to move the ankle a bit easier. And I've just ordered some boswellia cream to try. No idea if it will be any good but it has some good reviews and at £3.99 seems well worth a try. I did find voltarol gel quite effective but unfortunately it brought me out in a rash.

Hope you find something to help.