Unexpected hip pain
I am sure lots of folks will resonate with this one. My hip has gone west.
After my gym session last Friday I developed an unexpected hip pain where now I can't walk round the corner without it becomes too much, so suddenly, walking is out of the question until I can find a new step limit.
I mention this because I'm suddenly having to work quite hard to come up with a new nursing plan that helps me to rest up and see if it will ease off. Two mornings now, it hasn't settled down overnight and then I had to take an ibuprofen so I can potter around the house safely. Paracetamol wont' touch it.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe