What a mess. Any advice?!
Hi. I was diagnosed with RA in August 2019 and despite various attempts and combinations of drugs I have still not been able to get this under control. Even steroids don’t seem to be helping.
im 39 and live alone with a mortgage. I can’t afford to not work but every single bit of energy I have is used on forcing myself to go to work.
I literally have no life cause I’m so worn out and fed up.
I can’t change jobs because I’m too scared.
Does anyone know if there is any support out there for me? Either with finding a new job or financially
I can’t keep doing it
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe