Rheumatoid arthritis - new
Hi, I was recently diagnoses with rheumatoid arthritis -early stage.
I am on methotrexate, no any side effected. I was feel good so I went to do see kayaking.
Unfortunately 2 days later I was in big pain during night. It is normal had this side effect after sport 2 days later? I wasn't sure what is happening because it was worse pain so far what I had.
I am working full time in office but feel tired a lot afterwards? It will be better or fatigue is normal with this illness?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe