New to the community- Facet Joint Osteoarthritis Injections
Hi guys- great to be part of the community!
Have recently been diagnosed with advanced Facet Joint Arthritis. This has followed a spinal fusion surgery 7 years ago. (I'm still only in my early 20's!)
Has anyone had any experiences with facet joint injections or neurolysis procedures? Did they improve your symptoms or worsen them?
Has anyone else had facet joint arthritis following a spinal fusion?
What are the best ways you guys have managed spinal arthritis in the long term?
Thanks so much!!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe