New to the community- Facet Joint Osteoarthritis Injections

Options
Kats12345
Kats12345 Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hi guys- great to be part of the community!

Have recently been diagnosed with advanced Facet Joint Arthritis. This has followed a spinal fusion surgery 7 years ago. (I'm still only in my early 20's!)

Has anyone had any experiences with facet joint injections or neurolysis procedures? Did they improve your symptoms or worsen them?

Has anyone else had facet joint arthritis following a spinal fusion?

What are the best ways you guys have managed spinal arthritis in the long term?

Thanks so much!!

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 797
    edited 7. Jul 2023, 15:58
    Options

Hi@Kats12345

Welcome to the online community,great to see you posting and asking so many questions about your facet Joint Arthritis,your spinal fusion 7 years ago also asking about facet joint injections and wether they improved the condition.and wether anyone on the community has experienced facet joint after spinal infusion as was your case.

I am glad you have contacted us everyone on the forums has some kind of arthritis and understand what you are going through

please keep in touch and tell us how you are getting on and do chat to others on our friendly forums.

All the best Christine.

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options

Hi there,

I can't help personally but here are some old threads that might.

https://community.versusarthritis.org/search?query=facet%20joint%20injections&scope=site&source=community

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright