Primary Sjogren's syndrome

Options
Quinni
Quinni Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hi! It's taken three years to get an answer but yesterday I finally got a diagnosis. Equally relieved and terrified! I can't find anything in my local area I can join or people I can talk to about all this.

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hello @Quinni and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have been diagnosed with Primary Sjogren's syndrome and looking to connect with people. There are some conversations on this in our Community, have a look at the following search.

you could also try and see if there is a local group near you

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on.

With very best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options

Hi @Quinni

I see you've finally been given a diagnosis and it's Sjogren's.

Now I know not a lot of us have it here - quite a few do though alongside another condition, but we do all understand pain so I hope you'll decide to hang around. We can still support you.

Take care

Toni x

• Quinni
    Quinni Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you, this means a lot. Feeling a bit lost tbh! There isn't a local group outside my work hours unfortunately. Hopefully things will become clearer when my blood tests come back conforming everything, I hope!