Has anyone had benefit from Plasma injections

Options
aruba
aruba Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

I am wondering if anyone has any experience of plasma injections ,i am at my wits end with pain and had this suggested to me i am new to forum and would be grateful to hear from anyone with information

Comments

• CarylW
    CarylW Member Posts: 274
    Options

Hello @aruba

I am glad you have found our online forum. We are a supportive and friendly group of people , and I am sure our members will respond to you if they have experience of plasma injections.

It is difficult to know how to direct you to help without knowing a bit more about you! I searched on our website https://www.versusarthritis.org/search?query=Plasma+injection and there are quite a few results. I hope at least one is of help.

I am also giving you a link on managing pain which may be useful:

Please keep posting. We want to know how you are getting on!

Best wishes

Caryl

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• aruba
    aruba Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you so much for your reply , I have arthritis in spine both hips and both knees I have been offered a hip replacement but declined as I can’t see how I would manage the excercise needed after surgery (I can only walk short distances with a rollator )to get a good result considering the other areas that are involved , and no one seemed to consider that problem , I am having acupuncture and Chinese massage privately which has always helped in the past , but this plasma treatment was suggested to me by a friend hence the request ,

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hi @aruba you might find the following of some use regarding exercises before and after surgery

Best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm