Locked knee for 6 weeks
Have been reading the posts on here and it seems like a locked knee doesn't stay locked for weeks. I fell, landed on my right knee, 6 weeks ago and it's stayed locked ever since.
Had X-ray no breaks but MRI has shown severe osteoarthritis in the back of the knee, am on crutches. Specialist has said this is why my knee has remained locked.
Had a steriod injection yesterday, still unable to move knee. Due to see Physio in 10 days time.
So has anyone else had a locked knee, following a fall, for such a long time. Any tips for getting it unlocked?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe