Crushing Doctor Appointment
Hey, it's been a while since my last post.
I got a doctor recommended to me and i had my first and last appointment there today.
Basically he invalidated everything i'm feeling, didn't believe it was arthrosis at first until he saw the MRI scan results and then told me "it's part of the aging process, can't help you, deal with it" and that there's nothing that can be done. Funny enough he said my RSI issues were coming from the arthrosis as well which can't be the case cause i've had those for far longer.
I'm not sure how to deal with this ****, i feel left alone, all this talk about there being hope if it's found early means jack **** if the doctor's not doing anything.
I feel hopeless.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe