Newly OA diagnosed at 40 :(
I'm 40 and just diagnosed with OA. Everyone else I know with it is at least 20 years older…..
I’m a busy mum with 5 & 9 year olds and I work in care - part time on the office and part time out on the road providing care.
It’s in my neck, right hand, lower spine, hips, knees, ankles, right big toe joint.
Current flare up in neck, right knee (also keeps giving way), and right hand, esp the thumb joint, with some weakness in that hand.
Lower back pain and stiffness is just daily life for the last 5-6 years.
if anyone has any tips or advice, I’d be grateful! X
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe