I'm a newby to Versus Arthritis. I have lived with PR for over 20 years. When I was first diagnosed little was known about this rare form of RA.
I'm on Methotrexate injections which are helping control flares. However today is bady as I'm suffering a horrid flare and feeling low. I know it will pass but the incredible pain is very debilitating. I also have Osteo arthritis in various parts of my body most recently my hips. I'm wading through the system to hopefuly see an Osteo consultant at some time.
Does anyone else on here live with Palendrmic Rheumatism?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe