I am a new member here. I just came here when I searched for PR. After reading PR book. I felt like it is describing my problem.
I have been living with Palindromic rheumatism from 7 years now.
been diagnosed about 1 year ago about this problem by a private doctor. NHS doctors were not at all aware about this problem.
on my good days I enjoy myself in sports and outdoor activities.
on bad days I just stay in pain and always cry why me.
this is the most horrible disease in the world.
may I know if it is possible to cure this problem.
I really want to get rid of this problem.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe