Hello PR

Options
satishsharma
satishsharma Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

hi everyone,

I am a new member here. I just came here when I searched for PR. After reading PR book. I felt like it is describing my problem.

I have been living with Palindromic rheumatism from 7 years now.

been diagnosed about 1 year ago about this problem by a private doctor. NHS doctors were not at all aware about this problem.

on my good days I enjoy myself in sports and outdoor activities.

on bad days I just stay in pain and always cry why me.

this is the most horrible disease in the world.

may I know if it is possible to cure this problem.

I really want to get rid of this problem.

thanks

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 800
    edited 21. Jul 2023, 13:45
    Options

Hi@satishsharma

Welcome to the online community,what a pleasure to see you posting and asking questions.

You write that you have had palindromic Rhumatism for 7 years now and on good days can do sport and activitys that you enjoy but when you are in pain it is unbearable and you cant do anything.

Is the problem the pain or something else?,are you on any medication for pain?If not i would go back to the consultant and ask for some.

Here is a link that may help

I do hope this helps in some way,please keep in touch and tell us how you get on and do go onto our forums to chat to others it often helps and everyone understands what you are going through as we all have arthritis or other deseases like you that cause pain.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm