another “newbie” here!
I’m Martin a 55 year old newly diagnosed RA sufferer, have just started (today) on the Methotrexate regime.
don’t really know what to expect with it all and will hopefully be able to learn from others on here who are far more knowledgeable than my good self at this very early point on my journey (3 weeks and 4 days to be precise!) 😀
look forward to getting to know others and to learning from you all and eventually being able to offer the same to other newly diagnosed folk.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe