Hi All!

Options
Dexter
Dexter Member Posts: 5
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hi,

another “newbie” here!

I’m Martin a 55 year old newly diagnosed RA sufferer, have just started (today) on the Methotrexate regime.

don’t really know what to expect with it all and will hopefully be able to learn from others on here who are far more knowledgeable than my good self at this very early point on my journey (3 weeks and 4 days to be precise!) 😀

look forward to getting to know others and to learning from you all and eventually being able to offer the same to other newly diagnosed folk.

cheers,

martin

Comments

• CarylW
    CarylW Member Posts: 274
    Options

Hello @Dexter

Welcome to our online community! We are a supportive and friendly group, and I'm sure you will soon get some help from our members.

I understand that you have recently been diagnosed with RA and have just started Methotrexate.

You may already have explored our website, but I will post below a couple of links you may find helpful:

Do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Caryl

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Dexter
    Dexter Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi Caryl,

many thanks for the welcome, really appreciated, look forward to chatting with others and learning.

silly request/query………where can I get the “I am versus” tshirts?

cheers,

martin (aka Dexter)

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options

Hi @Dexter newbie!

Lovely to meet you. I hope you'll decide to hang around.

Bad news though i think you only get the T shirt if you do a fundraiser for Versus Arthritis. They don't sell 'em😔

I might be wrong, but think I remember this being said before.

Take care

Toni