I've recently been diagnosed with RA, at aged 22, after waiting 9 months for a diagnosis, I also got diagnosed with Crohn's and psoriasis, and HLA-B27 Negative.
I'm got fairly mixed feelings about the diagnosis. I guess it's harder to ignore the fact that I'm disabled. The problem has a name now, and it's a good thing and a bad thing.
I also don't have a medicine treatment plan. Only physiotherapy plan. And I don't know what to do about it. Whether the hospital and the doctors have intentionally decided not to give me any medicines.
Any help and advice would be gladly received!!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 5.3K Say Hello
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 3.8K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 50 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe