New member. Needing some advice.
Hi am new on here. Have osteoarthritis for about 5 years now.
Symptoms getting worse especially in my hands. My fingers are even sore to touch now. It's affecting my job is there anything I can do to help relieve the pain. I am 45 years old.
I have started using aids to help with the opening of cans or tins. But I needsome relief in my fingers. They are red bumpy and very sore.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe