OA of both knees, feeling down.
Hello, I’ve just been diagnosed with OA of both knees.
Got results over phone from X-ray.
I have been off work for a month now. Going back on Thursday but can’t face it. Doctor suspected Ankylosing Spondylitis also but X-ray came back clear.
I can hardly walk and pain in my groin is really bad some days when I’m working ( job consists of lots of heavy lifting) My collar bone hurts both sides and under both feet too.
I knew something wasn’t right for a while and I had to push for an X-ray of my knees.
Im feeling really low and can’t stop crying. Naproxen was prescribed but I felt really sick and lightheaded.
look forward to chatting.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe