Hi, I joined the forum today

Options
Maisiejane
Maisiejane Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Not sure what to write here……… those that know me will be shocked at that……. I have arthritis, both osteo and rheumatoid and, like many of you, keep trying to find ways to live a full life with the pain that this disease brings. I enjoy painting, drawing and being outside as much as possible in the sunshine, and I enjoy talking to people about anything…….. so….. here goes…… hello

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 758
    Options

Hello @Maisiejane welcome to the online forum

It is great that you have found us and thank you for sharing details about your condition and your hobbies. We are a friendly group, here to support each other and offer tips about how we each cope with living with arthritis.

So I hope you will join us again for a chat soon. Maybe when you have had a browse round the various sections/categories you will feel prompted to comment and start a discussion thread. Or maybe you could post a photo of one of your paintings or drawings in the Hobbies section.

We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Best wishes

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.

• Maisiejane
    Options

Thank you for making me feel welcome, I will have a look at the posts as you suggested, not sure about posting my paintings yet…… but, never say never

kind regards

Maisie