Hello everyone… I was just wondering if anyone can relate to my question.
I have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis. It started in my back and is now very widespread including my hands feet and knees.
My specialist says its not rheumatoid, but i always was under the impression that osteoarthritis never affected so many areas.
Do any of you have O/A thats widespread.
I hope you are all doing well and coping in this journey of ours.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe