RA and diet
Good morning all
Just brief overview have been diagnosed with RA now about 5 years ago but GP contradicts this. Still waiting for my review at rheumotolist since ore covid. Chased several times. Was nurse to my mum and Dad and working full time but sadly both parents have passed away with 18mths each other.
Have had really severe bouts fatigue and terrible pain and swelling in feet shoulders and elbows. Really struggle with daily chores and work.
Taking Hydroxychloroquine and duloxetine. But have been told several contradictions regarding diet control. Does anyone have positive effects to a specific diet please.
Started swimming again and i walk my dogs every day shorter distances than I did. Also need to loose 3 stone.
Thank you so much everyone
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe