Where to start
A friend messaged yesterday to say she'd found an old book called "You can heal your life" by an author called Louise L Hay - I'd luckily never heard of her.
The friend sent a photo where the author described various illnesses and the reasons you have the illness and what you can do about it. The friend added it might be worth a try.
Unbelievably the author said that people develop RA because they have a deep distrust of authority and feel very put upon.
The author said that by saying "I am my own authority. I love and approve of myself. Life is good" on a daily basis you can free yourself of the disease.
How ridiculous and dangerous. I wondered how you deal with stupid suggestions regarding your health?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe