Recently diagnosed with osteoarthritis.
Hi all, have just been diagnosed with osteoarthritis at the age of 59 and am struggling through each day and sleeping!
Am hoping to get some tips/ advice on how people cope with it on a daily basis.
Am in the UK and am just waiting to see if private healthcare will help, if not, my GP has offered steroid injections.
Looking forward to being able to chat with folks in a similar situation.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe