THR date received - any advice please?
Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well.
I've had a call from the hospital today and my hip replacement is booked for November, so I have approx 12 weeks.
And I just wondered if anyone had any advice as to how I can best prepare for it ahead of time?
I'm currently on crutches so mobility is a bit of an issue but am I best trying to keep as mobile as possible? Anything in particular I should be doing?
I've never been in hospital before and have no idea what to expect before, during and after, so I'd be really grateful for any advice.
Thank you x
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe