New to Forum and to Inflammatory Arthritis
Hello to all on the forum!
After several years of worsening pain, I finally began to suspect that this was more than getting old, menopause and too much DIY over the years...
Hoping to get to interact with everyone in the community so that I can learn from other's experiences and we can all support each other through the good days and the bad.
As my username says it all 'O2Bfree' - oh to be free from the shackles of this condition 😉!
PS: I hope I chose the right emoji there - it looked like one that represents hope (or maybe it is a wink?) Well if it is, I wink in hope!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe