New to Forum and to Inflammatory Arthritis

Options
O2Bfree
O2Bfree Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hello to all on the forum!

After several years of worsening pain, I finally began to suspect that this was more than getting old, menopause and too much DIY over the years...

Hoping to get to interact with everyone in the community so that I can learn from other's experiences and we can all support each other through the good days and the bad.

As my username says it all 'O2Bfree' - oh to be free from the shackles of this condition 😉!

PS: I hope I chose the right emoji there - it looked like one that represents hope (or maybe it is a wink?) Well if it is, I wink in hope!

x O2Bfree

Comments

• Dannii28
    Dannii28 Member Posts: 65
    Options

Hi @O2Bfree

Welcome to the Online Community Forum, I love the user name :) so pleased you have found us, you will find there are lots of resources and information available to you, please feel free to have a look around the website.

I see that you suffer from inflammatory arthritis and you have certainly come to the right place to find others who are suffering and where there is ample support. I have put a link below pain management which I hope you will find useful.

Please do feel free to add any comments to current posts, everyone is very friendly and we are all here to get through this together.

Let us know how you get on 😊

Dannii (mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Jane68
    Jane68 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Hi O2Bfree,

I've been on here a year now, since being diagnosed with RA. It's been so helpful to know there are lovely people here that can help with any questions.

My friends and family are supportive but unless you experience something yourself, it's hard to understand, which is why signing up here is so good.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on 🙂