New drugs - Sarilumab & Rituximab
I'm thinking of starting either Sarilumab or Rituximab for my RA and have some questions so I can learn more first hand, before committing to starting one. It'd be much appreciated if anyone could help me out by sharing their experiences and answering my questions.
For anyone who has taken either, please let me know how it worked for you personally and how long it took before noticing a difference, as well as side effects and the severity of them. Regarding side effects, I'd like to know specifically about low moods and vomiting.
I was also wondering how much the immune system was affected? and if anyone used any side medication or home remedies or alternatively had to stop any?
Many thanks for sharing your experiences
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe