First-time poster here, I was diagnosed with arthritis in the right knee 4 years ago at the age of 25. In those 4 years, the pain in the knee has died down but I did find out that there is osteonecrosis in the joint. I have also had pain in my left hip which I hoped was just muscle pain.
I have since found out that both of my hips are affected by arthritis and there is partial collapse in both of them but the left one is the worst. I do have a disability as well which has probably accelerated the arthritis.
I feel it would be good to get to know people that are going through the same thing because we all need support and this community seems like the best place to learn about arthritis and ways that I can get through it.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe