Hello!

Options
Aries94
Aries94 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

First-time poster here, I was diagnosed with arthritis in the right knee 4 years ago at the age of 25. In those 4 years, the pain in the knee has died down but I did find out that there is osteonecrosis in the joint. I have also had pain in my left hip which I hoped was just muscle pain.

I have since found out that both of my hips are affected by arthritis and there is partial collapse in both of them but the left one is the worst. I do have a disability as well which has probably accelerated the arthritis.

I feel it would be good to get to know people that are going through the same thing because we all need support and this community seems like the best place to learn about arthritis and ways that I can get through it.

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 797
    edited 11. Aug 2023, 11:08
    Options

Hi @Aries94

Welcome to the online community,so great you have contacted us.

you write that you have been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis 4 years ago at the age 25 and although in those years the pain has died down you are also experiencing pain in both hips left one being the worse,you also have a disibility that may have accelerated the arthritis.

You want to chat to others for supprt and learn more about arthritis aswell.

Here are a few links that may help

Hope this information help you understand arthritis.Please lat us know how you get on and do go onto our forums to talk to others as they all having some form of arthritis and know what you are going through.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm