looks like I’m going onto Infliximab infusions after many failed meds, has anyone got any dealings with it?
I can’t find much about it, Rheumy nurse said it’s one of the first drugs they used to use but rarely use it anymore. They’re struggling with what to give me as I’ve had instant side effects to pretty all injectables over the past 18 months since becoming allergic after 3 years to one that actually worked.
Feels like it’s all coming to an end if this one is a no go, not a great time 😭.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe