And now its in my neck or is it just another glitch
Ouch. The neck pain did come on rather sudden, just above my shoulder ache, and in the same way as the original arthritis, painful when I try to get up or lie down. Getting up or lying down happens rather too often these days.
I found the article about necks and found it was quite re-assuring so I am glad I found it. Among other things the article suggest I need to sit up straight (yes I need to do that) so the article was a welcome reminder, and maybe its my own fault and not arthritis.
Even so I am still wondering if I have a sudden neck ache is it just a glitch, or could it really turn into a new arthritis ridden body part. It's been in my hips once and it's been in my jaw several times, so I am rather hoping that pain in my neck will just go away.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe