It's not my hips after all
Well after months of being in excrutiating pain I've been given a diagnosis of gluteal tendinopathy. Yes I still have mild arthritis in my hips but this pain has a name and hopefully my wonderful physio can get to grips with it next time I see her in September.
Maybe the painful MRIs I had last week were worth it? Not sure this morning as I write this with my usual levels of pain this morning.
I think the lesson of the day is that our pain is not always as it seems.
I actually have a face to face appointment with my GP later for meds review and look forward to seeing what pain management plan he can come up with as I can't take anti inflammatories which is what I should be having.
Love n hugs
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe