To replace or not to replace....
I am due to have the first of 2 TKRs in October but I'm having second thoughts and I'd welcome members' opinions based on their own personal experiences.
I've worked hard to get my pain under control and am leading a very active life swimming, walking, cycling and gymwork. I'm seriously considering putting it off until I have to because I know these implants don't last forever (I'm only 56) and I'm managing really well.
Is it worth the risk?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe