Fibromyalgia

Options
T_Tango
T_Tango Member Posts: 6
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hello there,

I was wondering if there are any support groups / talking groups anything in the South West for Fibromyalgia?

I am just trying to find more support and information.

Kind regards

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,633
    Options

Hello @T_Tango

Welcome to the online community. We have a lot of members here who have Fibromyalgia so you are definitely not alone now.

While you wait for someone to come along and say hello I'm going to attach a couple of links.

This first one is about support in your area. People who have Fibromyalgia are absolutely welcome:

and this one is about Fibromyalgia as you said you were looking for information:

Now that you've introduced yourself please do take a look around the forum and join in wherever you feel comfortable. Living with Arthritis tends to be the most popular after Say Hello.

My best wishes

Ellen.

• T_Tango
    Options

Hi Ellen,

Thank you so so much for information here, I really appreciate that:)

All information I can get will be a massive help to me!

All the best and kind regards.

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 979
    Options

Hello @T_Tango,

You might like to have a look at the Fibromyalgia Action UK website - it lists support groups and might have one in your area. Lots of useful information on the condition too:

Best wishes,

Anna ( Moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• T_Tango
    Options

Hiya Anna,

That is excellent, thank you so much sending that over to me:)

Kind regards:)

• billthebeach
    Options

I have just registered and I'm grateful for the information posted. I'm in the southwest in Cornwall.

bill

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 979
    Options

Hello @billthebeach and welcome to the online community,

I’m glad you’ve already found some useful information from our members. Do have a look round the forum and ask any more questions you may have or tell us a bit more about yourself and what brings you here.

Best wishes,

Anna ( Moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm