OA of the Knees. Useful Traction Therapy.
I have been diagnosed with OA in both knees and get a lot of pain if I walk any distance. I'm 65. On the upside, I am able to swim comfortably and practice Tai Chi for general strength and fitness.
I have discovered that the Traction Therapy, I found online, is very helpful. You sit on the edge of a table with 10lb ankle weights on each leg. Just dangle the legs and swing them Very Gently. It only takes 6 minutes and not only gives me instant relief from the knee pain, but the relief lasts for hours after getting down.
Just thought I'd share. I'd love to hear want you found helpful?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe