New to community
Hi, I've just joined the community and looking for advice on living with osteoarthritis, I have it in all my major joints including fingers. I had my right hip replaced in Dec 2019.
I walk with my dog every day and I've lost weight which I suppose must help! However the daily pain is hard to live with.
What medication does everyone take? I have been prescribed cocodamol for years along with amitriptyline. I try not to take too much of the codeine as I also have a pelvic prolapse. Just looking for some support please ...
Thanks for taking the time to read this xx
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe