Methotrexate & partial wrist fusion
I take methotrexate by tablet form and find if I eat too little or too much I feel quite sick tummy wise. I find it hard to keep down with the tablets and all the water.
any tips on how to aid this would be fab!
has anyone here had a partial wrist fusion and play sport with it? I’ve just had one and would love some advice / tips / info.
thanks in advance!
Have a good week.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe