Thought that I'll ask the community for their collective wisdom as phoning the advice line is a bit difficult at the moment!
Today I have almost lost my voice. I had a very runny nose on Friday, and felt very congested and sorry for myself all of Saturday (did then take some decongestant on Saturday evening and on Sunday). Was feeling a bit better yesterday and today. I also have what I think is best described as reverse motion sickness (I have been on a canal boat Friday - Monday but we were on canals so not overly choppy!).
I normally take my methotrexate on Wednesday so I'm guessing that unless I feel loads better (and have my voice back!) tomorrow and Wednesday then it would be sensible to miss my dose this week or is it best to seek advice from a pharmacist?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe