Any positive NSAID experiences for severe pain relief/stiffness?
I got psoriatic arthritis when I was 27. Unless I take NSAIDs I just sit around, too stiff and painful to move much. I’ve mainly used ibruprofen and voltaten slow release tablets (*at different times), but both of these medicines tend to do a number on my stomach 😂😭, like IBS x 1000, it’s crazy.
I was just wondering if anyone’s tried any other NSAIDs that they felt were less troublesome for ppl with sensitive stomachs? Has anyone tried naproxen and was it any less harsh than ibruprofen or voltaten ?
I don’t wanna go on opioids, so only looking at NSAIDs for the moment. Thanks so much
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe