Lifestyle changes when starting Biologics
So after having some bad side effects with Hydroxychloroquine and Methotrexate, they are now reviewing my case, and I will likely start biologics (ETANERCEPT) in the next four weeks.
For those of you on biologics, what lifestyle changes have you had to put in place due to being on biologics?
I know I'll need to give up Sushi (which I love and used to have weekly) and homemade mayo (with raw egg), which I'd already given up due to the Methotrexate. I was just wondering what other changes others have had to implement.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe