New to the Community
I've just joined the community and wanted to say hello, I was first diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis in my thirties but had no skin psoriasis. After many years it went into remission and I stopped taking Methotrexate completely.
Six years ago, when I was 56 it came back with a bang ! I was then re diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and eventually it was controlled again by taking Methotrexate.
I am now on weekly 17.5mg methotrexate injections but find that I have to be careful not to do much as the fatigue can really hit me. I find this now to be the most frustrating thing to deal with. Probably got a lot to do with my age, it never used to be an issue. Lol
Looking forward to sharing things with others in my situation.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe