Link between gut health and RA
I'm interested to get your opinions on gut health and the severity of RA. Has anyone actively tried to improve gut health with diet or supplements, and have you seen an improvement in inflammation or pain?
I mentioned gut health at my last arthritis nurse appointment and the response was ' you can always try'.
Also, I'm currently injecting Amgevita every 2 weeks and wondered if the supplements containing 'live bacteria' which promote gut health are appropriate for me, or should they be avoided because they are 'live'.
I would really welcome your opinions.
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe