Newly diagnosed with DISH
I’ve been recently diagnosed with DISH (Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis) and bone spurs along my spine, I’m in my mid 20s.
Rheumatology have discharged me because there is no other treatment apart from pain killers and exercise.
I'm doing my best to keep active at the gym but the back pain can get in the way.
I’m here for any and all advise as this is all still new to me and if anyone here has DISH, how do you manage symptoms/ flare ups?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe