arthritis and cerebellar ataxia

Options
jellybean1
jellybean1 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

I thought CA was bad enough but the ache and pain from this arthritis is something else. Just about to try Turmeric & Lemongrass massage oil, see if that helps. Any other suggestions x

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 979
    Options

Hello @jellybean1 and welcome to the online community,

I understand you’re living with cerebral ataxia and arthritis and are finding the pain difficult to deal with. Living with two different conditions can be challenging, so I hope you find in the online community support and helpful advice from our members, many of whom also live with different conditions and are keen to share their experiences.

You mention that you’re about to try turmeric and lemongrass massage oil, so I’ve attached a link to some information on complementary medicines. Many people have found some relief from alternative treatments, although what works for one does not necessarily work for others.

I’ve also posted below some suggestions from the Versus Arthritis website about how how to manage your pain. Other members may also have suggestions.

Do let us know how you’re getting on,

Anna ( Moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm