Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend and am hoping you may be able to share some experience with vacuums. Not terribly exciting but is posing a problem this end.
I have an old cylinder vacuum (non branded) and been given an upright Dyson. Both are a struggle to use due the weight and leave my hands, knees and ankle painful after using.
Ive been researching lightweight, easy to use options but am going around in circles. As it’s potentially an expensive purchase I would very much appreciate your values guidance with styles/models you’ve found work for you.
thank you 😊
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe