I'm looking for a new duvet. Mine is a synthetic one and am aware that when the weather turns that I’ll be needing it (rather than the lightweight throw I’m using as it’s warm).
My synthetic duvet is incredibly heavy and the weight seems to affect me and hurts my feet and joints, so am looking at changing.
the options are proving a minefield! I am open to any filling but needs to be about 13.5 as I have a cold bedroom in the winter and if anyone can share any successful purchases with duvets I’d be grateful.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe