Hi everyone, my name is Debbie, I'm 61 and live in Shropshire.
After a few years of suffering with joint and tendon pain, as well as mild psoriasis, I was diagnosed last Friday with PSA and having had more bloods and x-rays done, I am now waiting for an appointment with the rheumatology nurse now to start Methotrexate and have steroid injections.
It's a scary time for me and I'm sure it is the same for everyone when they are newly diagnosed. I'm not sure what lies ahead but at least now I have support and a treatment plan will be put in place.
I look forward to finding out about PSA and it's treatments along with making friends who understand what I'm going through. It's nice to know I'll be on this journey with people I can share tips, advice and experiences with.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe